In general, scaffolding is in the form of a modular system of metal pipes or tubes. However, there are also models made from other materials. In some Asian countries, there is still much scaffolding made of bamboo or wood which are arranged like scaffolding made of iron or steel. Scaffold tower hire is a construction equipment that is made temporarily and used as a support for certain project workers such as buildings and houses with more than one floor. Usually building scaffolding is made if the building has reached a height of more than 2 meters or cannot be reached directly by project workers or builders. However, using a scaffold using wood or bamboo is a waste to work on a construction or project. Because using wood and bamboo will certainly add a very large budget. However, in this modern era, we no longer need to budget more for the purchase of wood and bamboo web site.
This can be replaced by simply leasing scaffolding to replace the bamboo scaffolding. By using strategic rental services that are not difficult for us to find in our area, this is not a big problem for the efficiency of the construction cost of the building or house we are building. One package or a set of scaffolding generally consists of various components that are put together and assembled into one whole part. If you are still curious about how much the scaffolding rental price is per month, you can find out the information we have summarized for the latest updates on the average rental price per item or component. Here are the components;
1. Wheel (Swivel Castrol) is the most important part that serves to slide or move to make it easier.
2. Joint Pin, is the part used to connect the main pole and the base pole.
3. Main Frame, a very important part, namely as a support pole.
4. Cross Brace, is part of the support that is mounted across the stagger.
5. Ladder Frame, is part of the vertical side support.
6. Arm Lock, is a part of locking the Steger pole connection.
7. CatWalk, the part that is used for the footrest when it is at the top.
8. Main Frame, is a part that functions as a horizontal divider in the middle.